Feminine Approaches to Beekeeping through European Bee Shamanism
SEPTEMBER 22 • 10AM - 5PM
THE GODDESS TEMPLE of ASHLAND
$35 - $55 (sliding scale)
Celebrate the Equinox with our ancient ally and teacher the honey bee. In this workshop we will utilize techniques from the European shamanic tradition, The Path of Pollen, to develop a womb-centric approach to bee guardianship and hive tending.
This is an introductory course to beekeeping, but will not be taught as a traditional beekeeping 101. Instead, we will seek to better understand the wisdom of the bee through exploring history, biology and the sacred wombic connection to the hive.
Topics will include:
• The Hive as womb & super-organism
• Womb-centered techniques for connecting with the hive
• The story of the Bee Priestesses of Ancient Greece
• Shamanic practices for aiding self, bees and earth
All The DETAILS:
• 10am - 5pm PST with a 1 hour lunch
• Students are encouraged to bring their own lunch
• Full long skirts are suggested for ease of movement and ease of womb-centric practices
• No bee gear required. We will not be working with bees physically
Sliding Scale $35-$55
SELECT YOUR DESIRED AMOUNT FOR TICKETS FROM OPTIONS BELOW:
Limited tickets will be available at the door. If you would like to pay a different amount or pay in cash at the door please contact Ariella at email@example.com
The Goddess Temple of Ashland
Located behind Jackson Wellsprings
2253 Oregon Hw. 99 (temple is off W. Jackson Road)
Ashland, OR 97520
Note: For basic Natural Beekeeping classes, Ariella offers tele-conference classes and one-on-one video/phone mentorship. This course, however, is a rare opportunity to discover practices that can help in your beekeeping journey, whether you are new to beekeeping or an experienced bee guardian.